Belt & Hose Replacement in Greeley, CO
Over time, belts may wear and eventually break. A worn belt could slip or become so slack that it cannot operate properly. When exposed to extreme temperatures or after long years of use, hoses may glaze and split. A damaged hose could lead to important fluids dripping from your car’s engine, creating damage to vital engine parts. Make sure you have your belts and hoses inspected at regular intervals to prevent some of the most common causes of breakdown.
Automotive Belt Replacement in Greeley, CO
Ask one of our expert mechanics concerning belts and hoses if you notice any sort of:
- Loss of power
- Grinding or squealing sound
- If you feel vibrations, ‘catching’ or ‘slips’
It’s recommended to have belts and hoses inspected every 3,000 miles or with every oil change. A belt and hose inspection includes:
- Loose or worn clamps
- A cooling system pressure test to help check for cracks
- Hardening, splitting, and softening of hoses
- Proper drive pulley alignment
- Proper tensioning
- Glazing, breaking, striping, and softening of belts
Call us today and arrange your next belt and hose service or other auto repair service. Phil’s Pro Auto Service is thrilled to be your number one auto repair center in Greeley, CO, and surrounding areas.